The use of assessments has become essential to employers who:
- want to put the right people into the right jobs
- provide employees with effective training, development and coaching
- help leaders and managers to become more effective
- develop high performing teams
- promote people into positions where they will succeed
Why assess employees?
Most organisations recognize the benefits of assessing potential employees across a range of technical and behavioural competencies. One of the tools we use as a development tool enables employees to gain insights into their strengths and development needs.
With the increased emphasis on leadership rather than technical management skills, 360 degree assessments have become a popular and effective tool to obtain specific data on some of the more 'people centred' behaviours.Read more ...